Iron is a mineral that is natural present in many foods. It is an essential component of haemoglobin, a protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and is present in myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles. Iron supports metabolism and is necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue. Ironlife syrup has been formulated to provide an adequate supplement for when dietary intake of iron is low. Ironlife syrup also contains a special nutrient complex of vitamins and minerals to support optimal functioning of your body.
|Ironlife syrup 200 ml
|Per 10 ml
||Per 200 ml
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
|L-lysine (essential amino acid)
- Ammonium iron (III) citrate corresponding to 14 mg Iron per 10 ml, Calcium carbonate corresponding to 20 mg Calcium per 10 ml, Zinc gluconate corresponding to 6 mg Zinc per 10 ml, Copper gluconate corresponding to 0.40 mg Copper per 10 ml, Manganese gluconate corresponding to 0.50 mg Manganese per 10 ml, L-lysine hydrochloride, Nicotinamide (niacin), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Calcium-D-pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), pteroyl-L-glutamic acid (folic acid or Vitamin B9), Riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
- Other ingredients:
- Water, Glucose syrup, acidulate: Citric malic acid, preservatives: Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, thickeners: Xanthan gum, Guar gum, sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Saccharin, Release agent: Mannitol.
Vitamins present in Ironlife syrup:
- B-vitamins: increase the daily energy levels, increase focus and help to maintain a healthy and active mind.
- L-Lysine: is an essential amino acid, meaning it is necessary for human health, but the body cannot make it. It is important for proper growth and plays an essential role in the production of carnitine (nutrient important for lowering cholesterol levels) and collagen (substance important for the formation of bones and skin)
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid: is important for the formation of red blood cells. Folate is also important for the development of the neural tube during pregnancy.
Minerals present in Ironlife syrup:
- Iron: important for the formation of haemoglobin, which is necessary for oxygen transport in the blood and the metabolism.
- Zinc: responsible for a number of different functions in the human body and it helps stimulate the activity of 100 different enzymes.
- Calcium: is an important component for the formation of bone.
- Manganese: has antioxidant properties. It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It also promotes normal bone growth.
- Copper: contributes to the efficient utilization of iron in the body, as well as to maintaining the health of connective tissue.
Children: 3 -12 years: 1 teaspoon (5 ml), 2 times per day
Adults: 2 teaspoons (10 ml), 2 times per day
Please read the leaflet before using Ironlife
It is recommended to take Ironlife syrup on an empty stomach, as the iron uptake is decreased by
food. Iron supplements in a liquid form can cause a discoloration of the teeth, so make sure your
child brushes his teeth at least 2 times a day (see section 4. Possible side effects).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Shake well before each use. Free from alcohol, artificial colors and gluten
Do not use Ironlife syrup after the expiry date which is stated on the label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month. Store Ironlife syrup at room temperature (do not store above 25°C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 months.
Keep Ironlife syrup out of the reach of children. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Ironlife, please do not use this product. Ironlife syrup contains glucose, sucralose and sodium This should be taken into account with patients who suffer from diabetes mellitus. This product also contains sodium, which should be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet. Contact your doctor if you have diabetes and/or high blood pressure before taking Ironlife.
To continue voice typing you need to bring back your cursor research paper services cheap to where you left off.